Monday, December 27, 2010

This Big Love
Bringing the things I love to blog! 
 
For my first blog this may not be very indepth but I will explain to you my hopes and dreams for this blog. What I want to do is create a blog with all of my creative spasms and the excitment from my life, so this will be like my creative outlet when I get the chance to post! I want to put the things I love onto a blog and this is the start of my attempt!
This is my and my husband in a small town called Broken Hill and I think this is one of my favourite places its called Bell's Milk Bar . It is magical, its so genuine and the most amazing flavours of milk shake, mine was ferrer roche and my husband had turkish delight! So tasty. 


So this is one of my favourite things, I hope to share many more with you!


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment